“More than a Holiday” – John 20:1-18 – Pastor Larry Kassebaum
Never the same again
Living life without a resurrection faith is like owning a car without a battery.
1 Corinthians 15:19
He was here
Wherever the king is there is the kingdom.
Live life on purpose
If you have nothing worth dying for you also have nothing worth living for.
1. What are some of the reasons the women and first disciples to visit the empty tomb immediately thought someone had stolen the body?
2. Isn’t it really harder to believe that Jesus wasn’t raised from the dead than it is to believe in the resurrection when you look at all the evidence?
3. What are some of the HUGE changes that took place in the women and the disciples after seeing the Risen Lord?
4. Do you think the transformation in the attitudes and the actions of the early disciples could have taken place unless they had really seen the Risen Lord?
5. In other words, why would they change as they did if this were all a lie?
6. How and where do you see yourself having faith in a Resurrected Jesus?
7. How and where do you see yourself struggling to base your faith on a Resurrected Jesus?
8. How would you answer someone who asked you if you believed in Jesus?