“Remember the Saints” – Matthew 17:1-8 – Pastor Larry Kassebaum
Saints are different
Most problems are old solutions that have outlived their usefulness.
Saints help us break the bondage of the past and give us a vision for the future.
What God does
God uses saints to provide security and strategy for our lives.
God uses saints to protect us from the full impact of life’s plagues.
Learn these lessons
Remember the temptation during trying times will be to go backward.
You can’t journey outwardly until you have journeyed inwardly.
1. What are some of the things Jesus had in common with Moses and Elijah?
2. What are some of the things Jesus could learn from Moses and Elijah?
3. What are some things you could learn from Moses and Elijah?
4. What are some of the season in your life when you had to make significant changes because you found yourself “in bondage?”
5. Who have been the saints that God has sent into your life when you were struggling?
6. What are some of your attitudes and actions that are no longer “life-giving?”
7. What are some of the ways you could be “Moses and Elijah” to others?