“Signs and Wonders” – Luke 2:40-52 – Pastor Larry Kassebaum
Our lives are powerfully influenced by our early experiences and decisions.
Even Jesus had to face the challenge of living up to his identity or down to others expectations.
Important time with God
God can certainly use signs and wonders but God also uses very ordinary experiences to transform lives.
Our lives are blessed when we value the contributions of all ages.
Now is a great time to make peace with your past and re-dedicate yourself to the season you’re in.
Plan to faithfully navigate the three key seasons of life- learners, doers and mentors.
1. What were some of your defining moments between the ages of 10 and 20?
2. What choices that you made in this 10 year span most please you? Most haunt you?
3. How well do you think you lived into the gifts, hopes and dreams God placed in you before you were born?
4. What were the experiences and who were the people who encouraged or discouraged you from becoming the person God created you to be?
5. In what ways can you use your experiences of your first 20 years to bless the lives of those of people who are currently that age?
6. Why is it so important for you to be intentional about doing that and how important is a plan and some accountability?