Pastor Floyd Anderson
Director of Communications
Care & Connection Pastor
Kristin Holton Prouty
Director of Worship & Music
Online Campus Director and Guest Artist
We are members of . . .
Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC)
LCMC an association of congregations who are free in Christ, accountable to one another and rooted in the Scriptures and the Lutheran Confessions.
- WE’RE FREE IN CHRIST
- WE’RE ACCOUNTABLE TO ONE ANOTHER
- WE’RE ROOTED IN THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LUTHERAN CONFESSIONS
- WE’RE ALL WORKING TOGETHER TO FULFILL CHRIST’S GREAT COMMISSION TO GO AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS
Affirmation of Faith (Apostles’ Creed, LBW p. 65)
I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord.
He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary.
He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell.
On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven,
And is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian Church, the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
OUR CHURCH’S GUIDING VALUES
We believe in the truth, guidance and spiritual nourishment that God’s Word, the Bible, provides to every believer and we intentionally dedicate ourselves to…
1) Know God’s unconditional love through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
“For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 NIV
“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves. it is the gift of God.” Ephesians 2:8 NIV
2) Grow up and go deeper in this relationship through prayer, trust in and obedience to God’s Word.
“If you keep on obeying what I have said, you truly are my disciples. You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John 8:31-32 CEV
3) Show God’s love through worship and service to others.
“ ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ ” Matthew 22:37-39 NIV
4) Equip and encourage our community to discover their God-given, unique gifts for ministry in the Church, home and world.
“…Equip the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ.” Ephesians 4:12 NRSV
“There are different kinds of spiritual gifts, but they all come from the same Spirit. There are different ways to serve the same Lord, and we can each do different things.” 1 Corinthians 12:4-5 CEV
5) Pass It On to the next generation. We want to share faith strategically through our ministry to children, students, young adults and families.
“Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. This promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off –for all whom the Lord, our God, will call,” Acts 2:38-39 (NIV)
OUR MISSION is to serve and glorify God by being and making disciples for Jesus Christ through passionate prayer, inspirational worship, transforming study, humble service, spiritual relationships and joyful giving.