Larry Kassebaum — Senior Pastor
Steve Lien — Pastor of Growth Ministries
Floyd Anderson — Visitation Pastor
Jeremy Walloch — Crimson Campus Pastor
Kristin Holton Prouty — Worship & Music Coordinator
Elly Nawrocki — Administrative Assistant & Receptionist
Kathy Michel — Administrative Assistant for Business & Membership Records
Eileen Hernanadez — Administrative Assistant for Communication & Marketing
Ron Housh — Head Custodian
Lauren Smith — Custodian
CONGREGATIONAL MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of Victory Lutheran Church is to serve and glorify God by being and making disciples for Jesus Christ through Passionate Prayer, Inspirational Worship, Transforming Study, Humble Service, Spiritual Relationships and Joyful Giving.
OUR GUIDING VALUES
We believe in the truth, guidance and spiritual nourishment that God’s Word, the Bible, provides to every believer and we intentionally dedicate ourselves to…
1) Know God’s unconditional love through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2) Grow up and go deeper in this relationship through prayer, trust in and obedience to God’s Word.
3) Show God’s love through worship and service to others.
4) Equip and encourage our community to discover their God-given, unique gifts for ministry in the Church, home and world.
5) Pass It On to the next generation. We want to share faith strategically through our ministry to children, students, young adults and families.
VICTORY LUTHERAN FOUNDATION BOARD
The Victory Lutheran Foundation is a vital component of the ministry of Victory Lutheran Church. It was established as a separate extension of the church to accept gifts to be held in an endowment fund. The contribution principal is invested in perpetuity.
The purpose of the Foundation is to further and enhance the principles, programs, purposes and mission of Victory Lutheran Church by encouraging biblical stewardship through lasting contributions of gifts and bequests.
Semi-Annual disbursements from the Foundation are determined by the Foundation Board in response to written grant requests received twice a year (Spring & Fall). Priority given to new and start-up ministries. CLICK HERE to print an application.
Contributions designated to the VLC Foundation are tax deductible. If you have any questions or would like to make a donation, please contact the office at 480-830-5024.
WE ARE MEMBERS OF LCMC
We are an association of congregations who are free in Christ, accountable to one another and rooted in the Scriptures and the Lutheran Confessions. LCMC formed in 2000 around the four statements all leading toward the Great Commission of Matthew 28:16-20.
– We are free in Christ
– Accountable to One Another
– Rooted in the Scriptures and the Lutheran Confessions…
– Working together to fulfill Christ’s Great Commission to go and make disciples of all nations
Lutheranism was founded by Martin Luther, a German monk and professor who has been called the “Father of the Reformation.” In 1517, he famously protested against the Catholic Church’s sale of indulgences. In his sermons and writings, Luther stressed the doctrine of justification by faith alone and the authority of scripture alone.
Martin Luther taught that salvation comes by the grace of God and faith in Christ alone, and the many rituals and works prescribed by the church were not only unnecessary, but a stumbling block to salvation.