Time spent daily alone in fellowship with God
1% each day = 15 minutes.
Any relationship needs something very important: TIME.
Did you know that 1% of your day is approximately 15 minutes?
What if I tell you that spending at least 1% of your day with God may impact the other 99% of your day? Yes! Only 1% already can make a huge difference.
Here at Victory, we call it God Time and it’s part of The 5% Life project.
But you might be wondering how to practice your God Time.
How it Works:
Your daily God Time will be unique to you, but it should include at least two things, and that’s Bible and prayer. God wants us to come with our whole heart, and we want to help you to keep you motivated and consistent with your #GodTime.
Here you will find some resources and tips on how to make the best of those daily 15 minute:
We know that sometimes is hard to find good materials that help to improve your relationship with God. That’s why we gathered great Bible apps, devotionals, prayer apps, and links that you will certainly enjoy. What’s best: they are all free!